The Epsilon chapter of Alpha Chi Sigma
is the co-ed professional chemistry fraternity at Indiana University. We have these as our objects:
Spring 2023 Rush is Happening Right Now! Please Rush!
We are excited to start the Spring 2023 semester. We are having rush January 23rd to February 3rd. Come to our rush events and see what AXS is all about!
Rushing Alpha Chi Sigma
We are excited to start rush this semester. We would love to see all those who are interested there! The schedule is included below. Please follow our Instagram @alphachisigmaiu for updates as well! Contact Olivia at email@example.com or Kara at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.,
Spring 2023 Rush Events
- You must attend 2 rush events to be eligible for an interview
- Jan. 23 | Speed Friending | 6:30 to 7:30pm | CH 122
- Jan. 25 | Zoom Jackbox Game Night| 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. | Zoom (DM Instagram for Zoom link)
- Jan. 27 | Coffee and Chemistry| 12:00 to 1:00pm | IMU
- Jan. 30 | Plant Potting | 6:30 to 7:30 pm | CH122
- Feb. 01 | Zoom Trivia Night | 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. | Zoom (DM Instagram for Zoom link)
- Feb. 02 | Crimson Social Picnic | 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. | CH122
- You must attend 1 info session to be eligible for an interview.
- Info sessions typically will be held 15 minutes before each rush event.
- Jan. 23 | 6:15 to 6:30 p.m. | CH 122
- Jan. 25 | 6:15 to 6:30 p.m. | Zoom
- Jan. 30 | 6:15 to 6:30 p.m. | CH122
- Feb. 01 | 6:15 to 6:30 p.m. | Zoom
You must attend one information session and at least two rush events to be eligible for an interview. Sign Up Sheet will become available 2nd week of rush
- First interviews: Friday February 3rd | Time and Location TBD (Probably 4-7pm | Ballantine hall)
- Second interviews: Sunday February 5th | Time TBD| CH122
There is no dress code for interviews; jeans or sweats are completely acceptable.