The Epsilon chapter of Alpha Chi Sigma
is the co-ed professional chemistry fraternity at Indiana University. We have these as our objects:
The Spring 2022 Pledge Class is Here!
We are excited to welcome our new Spring 2022 pledge class into the fraternity! We look forward to them growing within the fraternity, getting to know them better, and are excited for what the future brings!
Rushing Alpha Chi Sigma
We are excited to welcome our new Spring 2022 pledge class into the fraternity! Rush will happen again in the fall. We would love to see all those who are interested there! Please check back then for updates and a schedule! Follow our Instagram @alphachisigmaiu for updates as well! Contact Neha at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ethan at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.,
Spring 2022 Rush Events
- Jan. 31 | Speed Friending | 7 to 8 p.m. | CH 122
- Feb. 2 | Plant Potting | 7 to 8 p.m. | CH 122
- Feb. 3 | Trivia Night | 7 p.m. | CH122
- Feb. 7 | Bob Ross Night | 7 to 8 p.m. | CH 112
- Feb. 8 | Game Night | 7 to 8 p.m. | CH 122
- Feb. 10 | Crimson Social Picnic | 7 to 8 p.m. | IMU Dining
- Feb 2 | 6:30 to 7 p.m. | CH 122
- Feb. 7 | 6:30 to 7 p.m. | CH 122
- Feb. 10 | 6:30 to 7 p.m. | CH 122
You must attend one information session and at least two rush events to be eligible for an interview.
- First interviews: Friday February 11th | 4-7pm| Ballantine hall
- Second interviews: Sunday February 13th | Time TBD| CH122
There is no dress code for interviews; jeans or sweats are completely acceptable.