The Epsilon chapter of Alpha Chi Sigma
is the co-ed professional chemistry fraternity at Indiana University. We have these as our objects:
The Join the Fall 2022 Pledge Class!
We are excited to start the Fall 2022 semester. We are having rush September 6th to the 16th. Come to our rush events and see what AXS is all about!
Rushing Alpha Chi Sigma
We are excited to start rush this semester. We would love to see all those who are interested there! The schedule is included below. Please follow our Instagram @alphachisigmaiu for updates as well! Contact Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kara at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.,
Fall 2022 Rush Events
- You must attend 2 rush events to be eligible for an interview
- Sept. 06 | Speed Friending | 8:00 to 9:00pm | CH 122
- Sept. 07 | Presentation Night | 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. | Zoom
- Sept. 08 | Science Outreach Experiments | 8:00 to 9:00pm | CH122
- Sept. 13 | Plant Potting | 8:00 to 9:00pm | CH122
- Sept. 14 | Jackbox Game Night | 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. | Zoom
- Sept. 16 | Crimson Social Picnic | 2 to 3 p.m. | Dunn Meadow
- You must attend 1 info session to be eligible for an interview.
- Info sessions will be held 30 minutes before each rush event
- Sept. 06 | 7:30 to 8:00 p.m. | CH 122
- Sept. 07 | 8:00 to 8:30 p.m. | Zoom
- Sept. 08 | 7:30 to 8:00 p.m. | CH122
- Sept. 13 | 7:30 to 8:00 p.m. | CH122
- Sept. 14 | 8:00 to 8:30 p.m. | Zoom
You must attend one information session and at least two rush events to be eligible for an interview.
- First interviews: Friday September 16th | Time and Location TBD (Probably 4-7pm| Ballantine hall)
- Second interviews: Sunday September 18th | Time TBD| CH122
There is no dress code for interviews; jeans or sweats are completely acceptable.